Monday, March 8, 2010

"Man Hungry"




According to the author, who was on Canada AM this morning, "mad hungry means they [men] are very hungry, so you have to feed them to make them happy, then you have to teach them how to feed themselves"

As we all know, men are very hungry (but women and girls aren't), and they are only happy when fed (but girls can be happy while starving, somehow). And you have to teach men to cook, because they obviously don't know how, however, it is assumed that girls will know how, naturally, as opposed to having to teach them.

I, for one, came from the womb knowing how to cook. Anyone that has ever tasted my cooking will understand how outrageous that statement is- i have set a pot of water on fire.

1 comment:

  1. Well I am male and I Think I know how to cook meals for myself and others. A certain female I know got oven grabbers for her birthday, I asked her what is she going to use those for, I guess it's an indirect present for me.

    ReplyDelete